Monday 7 March 2011

Green Monday, Cyprus Weather and Chemtrails

Conspiracy Theories, Chemtrails and the Weather.

So, the weathermen were correct! Green Monday has been a definite day for a mixed bag of weather....

Fine and sunny this morning with some cloud, overcast by lunchtime until the heavens opened with torrential rain followed by hailstone - for all of 10 minutes. Back to sunshine, clouding over later this afternoon.

All I can say is I'm betting it will go dark before tomorrow!

Now, that leads me onto my next thought..... Chemtrails, do they or don't they exist? Is someone really trying to control our weather in Cyprus as is often discussed in the Cyprus Mail online version of our daily newspaper? I'm not certain I believe it, but I do so love a conspiracy theory.

Check out this website for UFO's and Conspiracy theories. This link will take you to Darin's Chemtrail page.


Don't be shy now, feel free to post your comments! Only rude words and/or aggressive posts/replies will either be edited or not approved....

No comments: